Resources and Links
CAP Organization Sites
- New York South Central Group
- New York Wing
- Northeast Region
- Civil Air Patrol Unit Patch Site
- CAP National Indexes, Regulations, and Manuals
- National Special Activities
Info and Fun
- Cadet Stuff This has really cool stuff about cadet activities, stories, tricks. Info from shoe shines to Officer conduct. LOTS and LOTS of stuff
- Cadet Stuff Forums A Community discussion area for CAP, Army and Navy Cadets
- A compilation of ES tricks
- Site shows ALL the CAP patches ever, and includes ours
- CAP History A very informative site - the history and "how come" of CAP
- ALL the ground SAR tutorials used at NESA (National Emergency Services Academy)
- These two pages allow an officer or cadet to enter their ribbons and decorations, hit a button, and see a graphic of the correct alignment and sequence for your bars.
- 2010 Activity Dates
- NY Wing Encampment
- Go To Page for various printable forms needed on a regular basis
- Encampment Information Guide
- Leadership Schools
- NY Wing Cadets
- NCSA AF Space Command Familiarization
- Hawk Mountain Training has descriptions of the course, MANY pictures, dates and applications
- Civil Air Patrol Store by Vanguard
- Official CAP Uniform Information
- Ira Green, Inc. Largest manufacturer and distributor of United States military decorations, medals, insignia and uniform related accessories.
- Lee-Jackson Militaria USAAC, USAAF, USAF, and Civil Air Patrol stuff
- Taylors Military Surplus, 545 south Main St., Nichols, New York, 607-699-3353, Hours: M-F 0900-1730, S-S 0900-1600, NOTE: CASH ONLY No checks / No Cards
Note: Links or references to individuals or companies do not constitute an endorsement of any information, product, or service you may receive from such sources.
The NY292.org web site is Copyright © 2008- , Broome-Tioga Composite Squadron NY 292, Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. Web site design by Martin Works, Inc.